You provide the relevant background details, and I will provide three subject/headlines that will compel your audience to open and read. Regardless if you’re promoting a product, service, event or cause, a quality subject/head line is imperative. This is true for multiple platforms: emails, blog posts, or social media.
You’ll never connect with your audience if they aren’t reading your message. The first hurdle: how to standout out from the crowd.
- Not with old tricks like pretending the e-mail is a reply by placing RE in the subject line
- RE: Inquiry about my credit
- Not with sensational topics that don’t relate to your true message (click bait)
- The Photos Jennifer Never Wanted to Go Public
How about some honestly, integrity and creativity?
Here’s an example of what I would consider a FAILED email subject line: (a real example)
- We Got a Makeover!
The email was intended to announce a redesign of a website. Note, the focus of this message is on the sender not the receiver.
This would have been my 3 suggested Subject Lines. (if they had asked)
- To Serve You Better!
- The Changes You Requested are Here!
- This Took Longer Than Expected – But You’re Worth It!
I’m preparing a short course to teach you how to create your own dynamic subject lines.” In the meantime, you can hire me to produce them.
AND – at a price that will probably pay for itself x 100.
When you choose this service, I’ll provide a brief worksheet for you to complete. This will provide all the information I’ll need to get started.
Don’t wait. Get those killer subject/headlines today.